Non-Profits and Corporations

We can help you setup and maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status by handling all the IRS reporting for you. We prepare tax returns for small businesses and other tax entities, and can coordinate filing your small business and personal tax returns to make sure you’re getting the most out of your overall tax situation.

  • Sole proprietors and single-member LLCs (Schedule C)
  • Partnerships and multi-member LLCs (Form 1065)
  • S corporations (Form 1120S)
  • Non-profits (Form 990)
  • Estates (Form 706) and Gifts (Form 709)
  • Trusts (Form 1041)
  • … and of course all the K-1s and everything else that go along with all of this.

Just give John M Tolson CPA a call, and we’ll figure out how to get started. Generally, as long as records are in order and your books are in decent shape, filing business taxes is probably a lot less hassle than you might think!